Chalets for small groups
The following chalets are well suited for small families or groups up to six people.
All chalets offer comforts and amenities of an upscale four-star hotel, with state-of-the-art building materials and systems, and access to secured parking, swimming pool, sauna, spa and restaurant within the chalet grounds.
All chalets have been designed to the highest standard and include:
- Beautifully finished all natural wood flooring with underfloor heating systems.
- All natural solid wood detailing for the staircase, handmade solid doors and door frames and exposed pine wood ceiling beams in the bedrooms.
- State-of-the-art heating and ventilation systems, underfloor heating, double glazed windows, underground ventilation.
- Purpose built amenities such as sauna with lockers, heated swimming pool and showers, secured underground parking, restaurant, nail bar and reception area.
- Chalets may vary in layout, and have their interior design touches, adding to the uniqueness of the experiences. Depending on the position of the chalet, guests may experience many stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
- Each chalet is fitted with multimedia systems with access to TV channels and internet.
- Fully integrated and stylish kitchen with all modern kitchen appliances (dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, induction stove top.
- Ready-to-use kitchen set up for cooking (saucepans, utensils, oven, dish, etc.). Coffee machine (capsule or filter coffee), and comfortable dining (tableware, crockery, cutlery and glasses.
Pans, pots, kitchen utensils (snow whisk, etc.).
- Stylish streamlined bathrooms with underfloor heating, stone tiling and high-end finishing.
- Hair dryer