In the Valley
- There is an 18-hole golf course in Bludenz-Braz, just a ten-minute drive from the Arlberg Chalets, in the middle of a picturesque mountain scenery. The 11th hole offers a panoramic view of the Klostertal. For both beginners and professionals.
- There is also a 9-hole golf course in Lech am Arlberg, in the Zugertal Valley. The fairways are designed such that the Lech river must be crossed several times.
- There are many swimming pools near the Arlberg Chalets.
- Almwasserpark in Klösterle – a natural swimming pool with picturesque surroundings.
- Outdoor Pool Dalaas – only a few minutes away, for a quick jump into cool water.
- Forest swimming pool Lech am Arlberg – romantically situated in the forests of the Zugertal Valley.
- Val-Blue (indoor pool and spa/massage) – perfect on a not-so-sunny day.
The Arlberg Chalets are only a few kilometers away from the most beautiful panoramic roads of the Alps: Flexenpass, Arlberg Pass, Silvretta-Hochalpenstrasse, Faschinajoch, Hochtannberg Pass. If you do not bring your motorbike, there are motorcycle rentals nearby.
Hay: Watch the mountain farmers and find out how they prepare fresh grass in a special way that their animals will have enough food during the winter. There are still many mountain farmers in Wald am Arlberg. They keep the traditions alive and also maintain our beautiful landscape.
Fishing: In many mountain lakes and streams, fishing is allowed.